2012年5月27日 星期日

Survivor



<<the photo in 2011
    
    Survivor is an American Rock band formed in Chicago in 1978. I first know the song of them is

the song- Eye Of The Tiger. I watched the Rocky movie. This song was in this movie. So I surf the

Internet and try to find this cool song. To nowday's people it might be a little old-school. But if

you've seen the Rocky movie. This song will defitely be a classic song in your heart. They are good at

using guitar to create a mystery atmosphere.

    They have a lot of classic songs. I would like to introduce another song. It is totally a different

style from Eye of the tiger. It is a popular love song called The search is over. You can enjoy the

different style of songs sang by Survivor.




Here are the lyrics:

    
 

Survivor

The Search is Over

How can I convince you what you see is real
Who am I to blame you for doubting what you feel
I was always reachin', you were just a girl I knew
I took for granted the friend I have in you

*I was living for a dream,
Loving for a moment
Taking on the world,
That was just my style
Now I look into your eyes
I can see forever,
The search is over
You were with me all the while*

Can we last forever, will we fall apart
At times it's so confusing, these questions of the heart
You followed me through changes, and patiently you'd wait
Till I came to my senses, through some miracle of fate

( * Repeat)

Now the miles stretch out behind me loves that I have lost
Broken hearts lie victims of the game
Then good luck it finally stuck like lightning from the blue
Every highway leading me back to you
Now at last I hold you, now all is said and done
The search has come full circle, our destinies are one
So if you ever loved me show me that you give a damn
You'll know for certain the man I really am





沒有留言:

張貼留言