2012年5月27日 星期日

Bee gees


    The Bee Gees were a musical group founded in 1958. The group's line-up consisted of brothers

Barry, Robin, and Maurice Gibb.

Thet are among the most successful vocal groups in rock and roll

history, having sold more than 200 million albums to date. In 1997, they were inducted to the Rock

and roll hall of fame. The Bee Gees' Hall of Fame citation says "Only Elvis Presley, The Beatles,

Michael Jackson, Garth Brooks and Paul McCartney have outsold the Bee Gees".

   
    I first listen to their songs are introduced by my American English teacher. The song is How deep

is your love. It is not a rock and roll song. But I still love it very much so I start to listen to other 

songs. Today I want to introduce maybe the most famous rock song from them-Night Fever. It is so

well-known and popular. In this song, Bee gees' special voice stands out and attract the audience.

This song is definetely the greatest song to present Bee Gees.


Here are the lyrics

Listen to the ground:
there is movement all around.
There is something goin' down
and I can feel it.

On the waves of the air,
there is dancin' out there.
If it's somethin' we can share,
we can steal it.

And that sweet city woman,
She moves through the light,
Controlling my mind and my soul.
When you reach out for me
Yeah, and the feelin' is bright,

Then I get night fever, night fever.
We know how to do it.
Gimme that night fever, night fever.
We know how to show it.

Here I am,
Prayin' for this moment to last,
Livin' on the music so fine,
Borne on the wind,
Makin' it mine.

Night fever, night fever.
We know how to do it.
Gimme that night fever, night fever.
We know how to show it.

In the heat of our love,
Don't need no help for us to make it.
Gimme just enough to take us to the mornin'.
I got fire in my mind.
I got higher in my walkin'.
And I'm glowin' in the dark;
I give you warnin'.

And that sweet city woman,
She moves through the light,
Controlling my mind and my soul.
When you reach out for me
Yeah, and the feelin' is bright,

Then I get night fever, night fever.
We know how to do it.
Gimme that night fever, night fever.
We know how to show it.

Here I am,
Prayin' for this moment to last,
Livin' on the music so fine,
Borne on the wind,
Makin' it mine.

Night fever, night fever.
We know how to do it.
Gimme that night fever, night fever.
We know how to show it





沒有留言:

張貼留言