2012年5月25日 星期五

Radiohead


  
    Radiohead are an English rock band from Abingdon, Oxfordshire, formed in 1985. The band

consists of Thom Yorke (lead vocals, guitar, piano), Jonny Greenwood (lead guitar, keyboards, other

instruments), Colin Greenwood (bass), Phil Selway (drums, percussion) and Ed O'Brien (guitars,

backing vocals).

    Radiohead released their debut single "Creep" in 1992. The song was initially unsuccessful, but it

became a worldwide hit several months after the release of their debut album, Pablo Honey (1993).

     When I listened to this song, it gave me a kind of sorrow feeling. I think it just like the song of

title "creep". It described person who makes an effort in pursuit of the perfection, but his  ability is

not enough so that he gave up. In the lyrics, it reflects the struggle situation. It may related to the

singer himself.

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fucking special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice when I'm not around
You're so fucking special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell I'm doing here?
I don't belong here

She's running out the door
She's running out
She runs runs runs runs
Runs

Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
You're so very special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

沒有留言:

張貼留言