2012年1月4日 星期三

The Beatles






     The Beatles is one of the most well-known and popular English band. They are active throughout

the 1960s. The group consisted of John Lennon (rhythm guitar, vocals), Paul McCartney (bass guitar,

vocals), George Harrison (lead guitar, vocals) and Ringo Starr (drums, vocals). They are the best-

selling band in the history. They have received 7 Grammy Awards and also included in Time

magazine's compilation of the 20th century's 100 most influential people.


     The first Beatle's song I listened to is one of the most well-known song " Let it be". The song is

talking about looking on the brightside and leave the bad things. Let all the bad things go away and

don't stay in the bad mood.   When I was disappointed, this song encouraged me and made me feel

better. Here are the lyrics of the song. Hope you will like it!


Let it be

Writer: LENNON, JOHN / MCCARTNEY, PAUL

When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be
For though they may be parted, there is still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
There will be an answer, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

And when the night is cloudy there is still a light that shines on me
Shine until tomorrow, let it be
I wake up to the sound of music, Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah, let it be
There will be an answer, let it be
Let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

3 則留言:

  1. Oh~ I Love this song soooooo much!!!
    Let it be and Last Christmas are so wonderful! :)
    Their lyrics are meaningful and encouraging.
    That's one of the reason I love them! :D

    回覆刪除
  2. Without doubt, they are classic and irreplaceble!!!!
    They and their music could be said a part of humans' history!
    And I also love "Let It Be," for its melody and its lyrics. :)

    回覆刪除
  3. Same here!!! "Let It Be" is a great song with soft and pleasing melody, always so gentle and confronting soothing.
    When bad things happened I will listen to the song, and once again, I will have faith and confidence to go on.:)
    The Beatles is so distinguished and brilliant. No wonder to be an outstanding band in their time.:)

    回覆刪除