2011年10月2日 星期日

Burning to Rock- Bon Jovi


 Bon Jovi is a well-known American rock band from Sayreville, New Jersey. There are

four members including  lead singer Jon Bon Jovi, guitarist Richie Sambora, keyboardist David

Bryan, drummer Tico Torres.  In this world, there are about 130000000 people whom have

bought their albums, about 34000000 people have gone to their concert. They create many well-

known songs over the world such as '' It's my life" "You give love a bad name" "I'll be there for

you" . Bon Jovi is my favorite rock band.The reason is that though listening to Bon Jovi songs, I can

feel  the themes of faith, hope, love, and the belief that anything is still possible.



 The first song that I listened to is " Always", a live version of the concert in  London. This concert is

also one of the most successful concert performed by Bon Jovi . In my opinion, this is the best version

of this song. The song is so touching and beautiful. What's more, the solo part by Richie is awsome!

They definetely  left heart and soul on that stage.


The second song I want to share is "Living on a Prayer" This is a song talking about faith and love. In

the lyrics, Tommy and Gina had a tough life but they still believe in love and living on a prayer. They

have to hold on what they've got and try their best to succeed. It is also the live version in london in

1995.



The third song is not as popular as the first two songs. This song is "These Days" The lyrics is about

the scene we se on the road every day, including vagabond and people who fight for their life. The

lyrics is really hard to explain and understand. In my opinion, the lyrics is talking about that we

should treasure what we 've got now and do the things that we must do. Even though there is no good

luck to you, just  hold on what you've have. This is just  like what the lyrics said, "Still there’s nothing

to hold on to but these days"


BON JOVI ROCKS  

7 則留言:

  1. This song is really excited!
    when I played it on your blog, my friends asked me where did I find this good song!
    I like "these days" the most! the guitar melody makes me relax from the nervous feeling!
    good job, Gary!

    回覆刪除
  2. It seemed like you really love Bon Jovi. (LOL)
    What a nice song!
    They are a great band! :D

    回覆刪除
  3. No offense, but I still wonder why do you like old songs. I just can't connect YOU and OLD SONGS... lol
    But the music you introduce is absolutely great and that's why they remain in people's hearts for such a long time. :)

    回覆刪除
  4. I like the song,''It's my life,''because it's so powerful that it sings to my heart and gives me inspiration and strength!!

    回覆刪除
  5. i heard you talked about them a lot in class
    you really do know them and like them very much
    i like your articles, and i suggest maybe you can put the lyrics up here too
    i like soft music better but it's new to listen these kinds of music :)
    good try garyyyyy

    回覆刪除
  6. "Always" is really "good good hear". hahahaha
    Since I was in senior high school, my friends had talked about Bon Jovi a lot to me though this type of music isn't my favorite one. well, I still love some of them. KERKER

    回覆刪除
  7. They are one of my favorite band! I sometimes play their songs in the morning right after I get out of my bed. The songs always rock my soul and wake my up!

    回覆刪除